Overview: 189KWp On-Grid Rooftop Solar Power Plant
Alcove, a project by Alcove Realty, located in Serampore, Hoogly had installed 31.5 KWp solar rooftop power plants on six towers. The solar panels are grid-connected and equipped with an Optimizer to improve performance in the situation of a changing shadow. This is a high-tech product that is often seen in Western countries.
Rapid Shutdown technology has been incorporated into them for the utmost safety. In most situations, this is entirely safe, as it’s contained in the conduit running from panel to panel to the inverter.
The 189 KWp On-grid commercial solar power plant is made by a hot-dip galvanized tier steel structure to withstand 180 Kmph wind speed. Lightning Arrestors are installed at suitable locations and well calculated and perfectly positioned to protect the system against any lightning strikes. Dedicated parallel-connected earth pits are provided for the LAs to maintain the lowest earth resistance.
We have used a Longi solar Mono crystalline Half Cut Solar PV module, each 450 Wp x 420, along with one DC optimizer 950W capacity used for every 2 Solar panels. The inverter is a Solar Edge 27.6 KW x 6 MPT base.
In New Kolkata, we used a total 420 Number of modules. All the Inverters are used by Solar Edge. Each Tower has one Inverter of 27.6 KW. Each Tower has an Independent Inverter that makes a more robust system.
- Grid-Connected System
- Net Metering facility
- Solar PV Modules : 450Wp x 420 (Each Tower have 70) Longi Solar Monocrystalline Half Cut
- One DC Optimizer 950W capacity use for every 2 Solar panel
- Inverter: SolarEdge 27.6KW x 6
- MMS: Hot – DIP galvanised double tier stature capability to withstand 180 Kmph wind Speed
- Array Junction Box: IP65 Rated, water splash & Dust proof. Protected with 1000V 40Ka DC SPD and 1000V 32A PV String Fuse.
- ACDB: AC side is protected against with 63A MCB , 4P, & Y configured SPDs are provided inside ACDB to protect the system from any Internal or External Surge.
- Lightning Arrestors: Lightning arresters are installed at suitable locations and well calculated and perfectly maintained distance to protect the system against any lightning strikes.
- Dedicated parallel-connected earth pits are provided for the LAs to maintain the lowest earth resistance
- Earthing protection: For the safety of the whole system total of 20 nos high-quality low resistance earth pits are provided with compliance with the latest IS standard.
- Termination: At 415 V LT side.