SunShell’s certified energy auditors can help your business save significantly through comprehensive energy audit reports and identify opportunities for power conservation
To move forward and create a balance between business and nature, companies cannot overlook the significance of energy efficiency. From opting to use more efficient models of construction to using alternative insulation, heating, managing waste, reducing gas, there are a variety of other energy-efficient options available to keep you afloat in this competitive market. SunShell’s Energy Audit Consultancy Services helps businesses, big or small become more aware of their energy efficiency consumption and offers solutions to improve energy performance.
To maintain the ISO 500001 Energy Management System standards, companies need to establish a streamlined process of continuous improvement in energy efficiency. For that, they must either carry out energy audits and management at periodic intervals or have an energy management system in place. Both the processes could be complex, and this is where SunShell Power plays the role of your energy auditing consultant. SunShell Power’s certified energy auditors offer guidance and help you understand key areas where you could save on those extra energy consumptions.
As mentioned earlier, to strike a harmonic balance between business and the environment, green building standards ought to be maintained. Certain certifications need consideration such as:
- Energy consumption
- Air and water emissions from production, disposal and use
- Water efficiency
- Energy and chemical emissions that directly impact Indoor Environment Quality (IEQ)
- Material and site aspects
Getting an energy efficiency assessment done by an Energy auditing company like SunShell Power can help you highlight the best green options available to save energy and money and propel your business to greater heights.
Building energy consumption accounts for 40% of total annual primary energy consumption with an added 38% of global CO2 emissions. It is seen that green buildings consume 30% less energy than conventional buildings and research indicates that every $1 invested in energy efficiency avoids more than $2 in energy supply costs. For MSME to survive in this competitive market, they must identify technologies, tools and systems that their buildings can leverage to cut down excessive energy costs and realise these savings. Apart from that, there are other commercial energy audit benefits as well such as:
- Save on those extra energy bills and improve your chances to survive in the market.
- Make the continuous energy efficiency a transparent process and ensure improvements in the system.
- Make your employees more aware of energy conservation.
- Set the stepping stone to establishing an energy management system in future.
- Foster relationship with a reliable energy audit and management company with an excellent reputation in the market.
Our certified energy auditors support you in your journey to getting an excellent and transparent assessment in accordance with ISO 500001 standards. SunShell Power has experience in helping MSME and MNC identify opportunities to save energy and maximise profit.
Our services include:
- Preliminary meeting to design an outline of the flow of work and its scope.
- Hold meetings to brief all parties about the process, schedule and methodology.
- Final design or plan.
- Site visits.
- Data collection to determine the total energy consumption.
- Analysis of the data collected and any existing energy performance situation.
- Providing information on possible energy-saving actions.
- Hold a final meeting to discuss the energy audit report.
- Comprehensive advice on energy efficiency and performance, including technical and economic issues and a complete break-even point of the actions taken.
SunShell Power has an unparallel reputation for autonomy, which ensures fair assessments of all relevant structural, technical and organizational features of your building. Our holistic approach to commercial audits means that we add value to your business during every stage of the building lifecycle, from design and construction to operation and maintenance.
Our interdisciplinary team consists of electrical, mechanical and plant engineering experts with years of experience working on significantly inspiring projects. With the ever-changing standards for green buildings, building designers, developers, operators and facility management companies would need to stay up to date and comply with these standards. Our experts also have in-depth familiarity with all relevant regulatory requirements regarding energy.
Our role in adding value to your business
a. Applying for economic development credits
b. Developing specialized rates
c. Utilizing solar energy as backup
d. Shifting energy load