Overview: 81 KWp On-grid Rooftop Solar Power Plant
SunShell has accomplished a project by Alcove Realty, located in Topsia, Kolkata installed 40.5KWp solar rooftop power plants on 2 towers. The solar panels are on-grid and fitted with Optimizer for better performance in case of moving shadow. This is an advanced technology usually found in Western countries.
The main purpose for installing this project is to reduce the common area electricity bill, like Common area Lighting, Community Hall, Lift, Surveillance System, Sewage Treatment Plant(STP), Parking area, UnderPass Lighting, Communication Tower, Garden, etc.
We have used a Longi solar Mono parc Half Cut Solar PV module, each 450 Wp x 180. The inverter is Solis 40 KW x 2 MPT base.
Lightning Arrestors are installed at suitable locations and well calculated and perfectly positioned to protect the system against any lightning strikes. Dedicated parallel-connected earth pits are provided for the LAs to maintain the lowest earth resistance.
- Grid-connected system
- Net Metering Facility
- Solar PV Module: 450Wp x 180 (Each Tower have 89) Longi Solar Mono parc Half Cut
- Inverter: Solis 40KW x 2 MPT base
- DBDB: Include inside the Inverter
- ACDB: 80A MCCB, SPD Y configure
- Lightning Arrestors: Lightning arresters are installed at suitable locations and well calculated and perfectly maintained distance to protect the system against any lightning strikes.
- Dedicated parallel-connected earth pits are provided for the LAs to maintain the lowest earth resistance
- Earthing protection: For safety high-quality low resistance earth pits are provided with compliance with the latest IS standard. AC & DC Separate Earthing
- Termination: At 415 V LT side.