FIMER FLEXA AC Wallbox
The FIMER FLEXA AC Wallbox is an electric vehicle charging device that may be mounted on a wall or on a specific FIMER FLEXA Stand for home applications as well as public or commercial car parking facilities.
The FIMER FLEXA AC Wallbox comes in two versions: a cord version with a T2 cord, and a socket version with a T2 or T3A socket.
The device may be mounted on the wall or on a specific FIMER FLEXA Stand (standard or basic version) and comes in a variety of configurations based on power, connection type, and connectivity.
Through a built-in Load Management system, each FIMER FLEXA AC Wallbox may be configured in Master (Future Net) or Slave (Stand Alone or Inverter Net) mode, making many installations (in public and business vehicle parking spaces) even more efficient.
FIMER FLEXA AC Wallbox -Stand Alone
The Stand Alone version has basic features that ensure ease of use at a low cost. Its capabilities are restricted to interacting with the electric car, initiating the charging process, and assuring the vehicle’s safety:
- Local RS485 connectivity for configuration and monitoring, as well as status alerting through local LEDs
- Communication interface with MID meter or TA sensor (included in 3,7 kW and 7,4 kW variants) • Available in Cord (T2) or Socket (T2 or T3A) versions
- Local access management with Bluetooth connectivity and an RFiD reader
FIMER FLEXA AC Wallbox- Future Net
The Future Net version has excellent connection features that allow for remote device monitoring and control. In addition to the features included in the Stand Alone version, it includes the following:
- 3G/4G, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet connection
- OCPP 1.6 Json communication protocol • Intelligent remote monitoring and control system: thanks to the use of a mobile application for the user and a centralised system for the operator, it allows remote monitoring of the device status, the creation of use and energy reports, access management and error analysis
- Slave/Master Management
FIMER FLEXA AC Wallbox – Inverter Net
The Inverter Net version has many of the same capabilities as the Stand Alone version, with the exception that it can connect with REACT 2 solar inverters with storage. In comparison to the Stand Alone version, this version has the following advantages:
- Interaction with REACT 2 solar inverters with inbuilt storage allows for data sharing and storage.
- Shared administration interface for data monitoring and management • Load optimization and interaction with storage systems
The following are the primary characteristics of all versions:
- Charge in Mode 3
- Master-Slave capabilities
- Socket locking during charging phase (only for the Socket version)
- Available in Cord (Type 2) and Socket (Type 2 or Type 3A) versions
- 100 percent recyclable plastic container
- Communication link with external TA sensor or MID energy metre
- Installation on a wall or a specific FIMER FLEXA Stand system
- Easy installation
Signals and control
- Charge status and any defects are shown via local LED signals.
- RFiD cards, mobile applications, or a centralised administration system for authentication and unlocking systems • OCPP 1.6 Json protocol
Robustness and safety ( bold )
- IK08 and IP55 protection level
- Anti Tamper
- Back-up via SuperCap