The TRIO-20.0/27.6 inverters’ architecture has been revised to guarantee that the TRIO-5.8/7.5/8.5 models also achieve excellent conversion efficiency across a wide range of input voltages, while the double MPPT allows for maximum installation flexibility for optimal energy production (TRIO-7.5/8.5 models).
TRIO-5.8, 7.5, and 8.5 kW household three-phase inverters combine performance, ease of use and installation, monitoring, and control. The home TRIO inverter’s 98 percent peak efficiency and wide input voltage range enable flexible installation and strong output.
- Three-phase bridge output converter
- Transformerless topology
- TRIO-7.5/8.5 has two separate MPPT channels for optimum energy harvesting from two sub-arrays (one MPPT channel for TRIO-5.8)
- This ensures great efficiency over the whole input voltage and output power range.
- Various input voltages
- Upgraded remote inverter
- Reactive power management
- A DC switch version (-S)
- Maximum cooling via natural convection
- Outdoor enclosure for unlimited usage in all weather (IP65)
- Install and maintain a sliding cover with ease.
- Data logger and smart grid expansion cards: – Ethernet or VSN300 Wifi Logger card (optional) with integrated web server – Auxiliary DC output voltage (24 V, 100 mA)